- How do veterinary therapies for intestinal diseases compare to humans?
- What are the signs of cobalamin deficiency?
- How are serum MMA tests used to evaluate cobalamin deficiencies?
- How and when do we supplement cobalamin?
- Why is calcium low in animals with protein losing enteropathy?
- How do diets impact cobalamin levels? folate?
- Explain lymphangiectasia induced weight loss in dogs
- Explain hyperthyroidism induced weight loss in cats
- Explain lymphoma induced weight loss
- How does histoplasmosis lead to weight loss?
- What are the therapies for protein losing enteropathies in small animals?
- How does Johne’s disease induce weight loss?
- How do we evaluate microbial function? (sedimentation rate, methylene blue reduction)
- What causes pregnancy toxemia and how is it managed?
- How does coccidiosis induce weight loss?
- What are common causes of weight loss in horses?
- How might abdominal fluid help with diagnosis of weight loss causes?
- How effective are rectal biopsies at diagnosing weight loss causes?
- What is killing Sable Island feral horses?
- How is maldigestion evaluated in horses? foals?
- What are common causes of weight loss and how are they diagnosed?