A sender’s choice of communication channel affects the quality of what is actually understood by the receiver.
PIX1861 – Pixabay – CC0 public domain.
What’s in It for Me?
Reading this chapter will help you do the following:
- Define communication and understand the communication process.
- Understand and overcome barriers to effective communication.
- Compare and contrast different types of communication.
- Compare and contrast different communication channels.
- Develop your own communication skills.
This is a derivative of Principles of Management by a publisher who has requested that they and the original authors not receive attribution, originally released and is used under CC BY-NC-SA. This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.