Living on a limited budget
Many veterinary students are on their own financially. Many support others. This can make it difficult to make ends meet. There is no shame in taking advantage of all your resources in order to be successful in this journey.
Nutritious U Food Pantry – for students
- Can I reduce a loan I already accepted?
- Can my cost of attendance be adjusted?
- Can I get additional funding for childcare expenses?
- Is it possible to request more loan money?
- How do scholarships impact my financial aid package?
- How can I get help planning a monthly budget?
- How can I manage my loan debt/ loan repayment?
See the UIll financial wellness toolkit
Twin cities resources
Community resources – diversity emphasis but wide ranging topics
Twin Cities multicultural resources– hair dressers to legal aid to religious communities and more
Dress for success – great for job interviews, conferences, etc