I. Main Body
1. Empowering Sustainability Leaders: Variations on a Learning-by-Doing Theme
2. Building a Successful Leadership Program
3. Where Living and Learning Meet: Bringing the Classroom into the City
4. Science Outside the Lab (North): A science and public policy immersion program in Canada
5. The Masters of Development Practice (MDP): Reflections on an Adaptive and Collaborative Program Strategy to Develop Integrative Leaders in Sustainable Development
6. Supporting and Developing Competencies for Transdisciplinary Postgraduate Research: A PhD Scholar Perspective
7. Climate Change and Health: An Interdisciplinary Exemplar
8. Students as Drivers of Change: Advancing Sustainability Science, Confronting Society’s Grand Challenges
9. Developing Leaders in Place: Graduate Leadership Education for a Sustainable and Peaceful Future
10. Policy Engagement for Sustainability Leaders
11. A Call to Co-Create the Future: Strategies for Developing and Supporting the Next Generation of Sustainability Leaders and Change Agents
12. Challenges and Opportunities for Training Agents of Change in the Anthropocene
13. The Key Capacities Needed to Develop Change Agents
Content coming soon!
Developing Change Agents by Individual Authors is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.