After reading this chapter, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand what is involved in decision making.
- Compare and contrast different decision-making models.
- Compare and contrast individual and group decision making.
- Understand potential decision-making traps and how to avoid them.
- Understand the pros and cons of different decision-making aids.
- Engage in ethical decision making.
- Understand cross-cultural differences in decision making.
This is a derivative of Organizational Behavior by a publisher who has requested that they and the original author not receive attribution, which was originally released and is used under CC BY-NC-SA. This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons [license_name] License.