After reading this chapter, you should be able to understand and articulate answers to the following questions:
- What is organizational behavior (OB)?
- Why does organizational behavior matter?
- How can I maximize my learning in this course?
- What research methods are used to study organizational behavior?
- What challenges and opportunities exist for OB?
This is a derivative of Organizational Behavior by a publisher who has requested that they and the original author not receive attribution, which was originally released and is used under CC BY-NC-SA. This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons [license_name] License.